Sunday, May 2, 2010

Work Day

Today is our final Ethel Edith work day before the show next Saturday.  Say a prayer for us - lots to do today! 

Also, if you are around central IL next Saturday you must stop by.  We have tons of items I am so excited about!  Every single piece we  have poured our hearts into.  Just about everything was hideous to begin & when we finished it up - we said oh yes - that's the stuff right there!  Trust me - if they don't sell - they have a home with one of us girls!  I'm excited - can you tell?!



5 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! I'm sure it will be fantastic and I so wish I lived closer, because I would be the first one there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, I am sure you will do great! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! i would totally stop by if i was in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get there fast enough. I will email you tonight for directions. I hope to be there around 10:00.

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Wish I lived closer:( One of our local thrift/antique shops had a huuuuge sale at a ballroom yesterday and so many things I would look at and say, "Ohh! Annie would love this!" LOL!!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails