Monday, May 24, 2010

I CAN NOT do it...

So do not ask me to participate.  I can not lift my elbows above my shoulders.  So I will not engage in a slap fight with you because there is no way I could possibly defend myself!


Last night, Jade & I completed P90X Chest & Shoulders as well as Ab Ripper X.  Let me tell you - I can't do about half of the exercises, but I do everything I possibly can.  I can't imagine what the workout is like if you really can do military push ups & diving push ups - insane!  Multiple times during the exercise, Jade & I laughed so hard at ourselves.  We had fun together & it was a great workout!  Today I have the burn in my arms still to prove it.  Love that!  Tonight we do Plyometrics - I don't even know what that is, but I imagine I may need a Poise pad to get through it! 

Thank you all for the encouragement!



5 comments:

  1. You have a sweet house, adorable kids, AND you exersise ???? Where do you get the energy and can I buy some ? LOLOL !

    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! And do plyowhatever for me too...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. good luck! maybe Joel and i will have to do that together... laughing at each other may be our only motivation:O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there done that and I say done that very loosely...It is extremely brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plyometrics tonight huh? Enjoy! My husband and I made it though each DVD once. Thats it. And never really did do the ENTIRE workout. Lots of laughing and "really, you want me to do that?" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails