Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Good Night

Last night I had a really good night.

I painted some furniture for a client of Ethel Edith.  Then, while painting the chairs turquoise I some how painted Trudie's whiskers turquoise too.  Poor Trudie still has hot pink in her hair from this same clients last chair I painted.  Good thing she has such a colored personality - the paint works on her!

(Sorry for the cell phone pics!)

Jade worked pretty late & when he got home the kids were thrilled!  He did a few twist & jump high fives with Aubrie - that cracks me up that he was like heck yeah - I'll jump, spin, and high five all in one with my daughter.  Then he did a bit of kid tossing - which gets Everett laughing so hard.  It terrifies Aubrie, so Everett is the only kid we toss around here.


Then, after dinner, I gave Aubrie a bath.  She seized the moment & she asked if when she gets big if she'll have a butt just like mine.  Boy for her sake - I sure hope not!!  It's better than a pancake butt, but since having my kids it has decided to chase me around full-time - you'd think it would get tired of running after me all day!



2 comments:

  1. I somehow get paint all over my dogs too when I'm in the mode! Oh well, like you said it just adds to their colorful personality! Wow, look how high he can throw him? That would freak me out to watch.

    Good luck on the butt thing! My daughter asks if she will have big boobs like me someday. I tell her I hope not! She said, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" I said, "Oh honey you can still throw a fit, it just might not get you anywhere!" She then said, "I think you are a F and your friend Debbie is an A!" Where does she get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Annie!

    Your family is just darling, right down to little, colorful Trudie!

    Thanks so much for your visit and for your thoughts on my cubby post, I always love hearing what you're thinking.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails