Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Finally the Day!!

I can't believe it!  I have been working with my sisters for months in preparation for our Ethel Edith show today!  I have planned, painted, dreamed big, and fretted over so many details! 


It's finally here & every piece we created I am in love with and would put in my house in a heartbeat!  So please come down to my house at 10 AM.  Visit - shop - hang out - we're here until 3 and we'd love to see you!!  I also promise we really don't have freakishly long necks - but I love Abbie's unique folk art!

Oh and if you can't make it - pray that my community gets our love of color and falls in love with it themselves.  I know we are a bit unique in our style, but I think we are fun and new - I hope they love as much as we do!  As always - we'll share lots of pictures soon!

Eek I'm excited!



4 comments:

  1. i SOOOOO wish i could be there!!!!! i love the pieces you've shared and know it will be a HUGE hit!!! praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck !!!! Thinking of all the fun I'm missing stuck here in jersey !

    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it! ~mary~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails