Friday, May 7, 2010

Time For A Cut

Prepare yourself.  I'm just about to make your day.  You'll probably crack up over this.  Last year about this time Aubrie & her best friend Millie did this to their hair...
Did you get out a good laugh?  See the remains of bangs there?  Thankfully Millie's mama is my best friend of 21 years.  Instead of bawling - we both peed our pants in laughter - I'm not joking - we totally peed our pants - I had to borrow her pants b/c we were at her house!

Thankfully, Maggie was able to perm Aubrie & the curls masked the fact that she scalped her bangs off completely.  Poor Millie had her long curly hair cut off to her ears.  I wish I had her before photo, but she truly had a Joe Dirt mullet look going on.

Finally it is a year later.  Aubrie's hair is back to it's length & it's straight!  This is the longest it's ever been!

Ironically I did the same thing to myself & also had a perm.  She truly is my mini me!


2 comments:

  1. Dang she lost those baby cheeks, but she gets more fantabulous every day! I love how they talk and tell stories all day long! They are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post to wake up to!! I work at a YMCA child care center and I've seen my fair share of "for kids, by kids" haircuts! The things they do are so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails