Monday, May 3, 2010

Get Your Rock On!

This past weekend was exciting.  Not only did we get a lot of yard work done & completely prepare everything for our spring show, but we also had our very first dance recital!

Aubrie was a star!


She was so excited that they told me she HAD to wear makeup.  Trust me friends, her eyelashes were about 2 inches long with mascara on them - they are truly amazing!


Her outfit was adorable!  She broke out a somersault, bridge, and wonderful dance moves on the stage.  She was the best one there - of course she was :)


Even Caroline was really excited about the day!  Oh and didn't Maggie give her adorable hair too!


I finally got a new picture with my kids, but that Everett - we couldn't get him to swallow the entire contents in his mouth so he could smile. 




7 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute is that little Aubrie!? How exciting for her...and man she looks like you! ;o)

    ~mary~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I bet she did wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look just like me & then Everett is Jade's tiny twin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is she? I love her little glasses! Claire didn't need to wear make-up for gymnastics but she wanted to! I painted her toes purple and that made her happy!

    Love your picture of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a little beauty!!! She looks soooo much like you:)

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aubrie is a doll, I did notice her hair right away. She does look like you and the little man, I can tell he is ornery! But then he's all boy and boys will be boys! I can't wait to see what your next hairstyle is going to be.

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails