Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Sorry Pilgrims

OK - tried.  I really did try.  BUT - I cracked.  Christmas is my favorite time of year.  The stores have their trees up - why can't I?!?  I'm not hosting Thanksgiving - so why wait!?! 

I'm very thankful for all the blessings poured out on my life, but I'm sorry Pilgrims.  Christmas trumps Thanksgiving.  Four intense hours of decorating and Christmas is in season at my home.  I have to put in a few more hours on the outside, and I'll be set.  Pictures to come soon!

FYI - My kids are PUMPED!  Everett was running around yelling WOOK WOOK Grandma at all the new things this morning.  I feel the same way though - I wonder where he gets it?  Couldn't be from me!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails