Saturday, November 28, 2009

Reindeer-a-palooza

As always I have different collections.  Most people collect snowmen.  Even a few collect Santas.  I collect reindeer.  Sorry cousins - I believe I have fully cleaned out Toots' home!  So prepare to feast your eyes on my many reindeer.  (Also, this will make you sick, but I had count them 8 Christmas tubs, and 3 or 4 I didn't even open to decorate with for fear of my bratty kids & their constant breaking of things.  So this collection may appear small, but there is a gob of things safely stored away for a time with bigger more appreciative kids!)

Hmmm a giant turquoise glitter reindeer?  Who knew right!


A little bling in the glass doored kitchen cabinets - a must!


Oh I love these two wreaths so very much!  Top them with old reindeer & I'm in love.


Bringing a little Christmas to my very old TV Cabinet - another gray treasure I own!


A reindeer with ornaments in the antlers - fab with a shiny Santa! 


We have a U shaped staircase & the base is pretty deep on the stairs.  Perfect for a chair & a table.  Here I have an ornament wreath that I love with another perched reindeer.


I was able to get away with some of my vintage reindeers & ornaments here - I HOPE they don't get broken!  Sorry couldn't help myself!


Mom got me this blingy hot pink wreath.  It's perfect in my laundry room as you go into the garage.  It has a Santa & a full sleigh of reindeer.  My camera as always is terrible, but in person you can really see these babies.  I love it!


1 comment:

  1. Reindeer are some of my favorite decorations for Christmas too. I LOVE that first turquoise deer! A beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails