Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dying for Christmas!!

Every year I think it starts sooner for me.  I am just dying for Christmas!  I can't wait to put up the tree and my many tubs of decor.  Us women (meaning my 2 sisters and Mom) tend to go a bit overboard!  I have made myself wait, but only until the day after Thanksgiving.  Then - it's on!

I can't wait to share the pictures.  I have an old reindeer collection, vintage oranments from my Grandma, and the best white Christmas tree ever!  You may be thinking - woah a white tree - seriously wtf!  Just wait - you'll be all over that business soon!  Can't wait to share - the countdown is on!!

I also can't wait to see the many other blogs I adore posting their Christmas style!  It's my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails