Why do I love spring? Let me count the ways.
2. My lawn turns into lush green grass. When Jade mows it, it seriously looks like a golf course...then summer comes & with the heat & the clay soil it all burns up.
3. Landscaping - as always we have big projects in our plans - and they always start in the spring. They usually don't all come to life because we plan too much, but we have hopes. We want a pergola and a fire pit on the walkout patio, an outdoor eating patio with an herb garden off the back porch with its own outdoor fireplace/stove & finish that off with a darling shed to keep the mower & all my pots & lawn furniture in the winter.
4. Ballet flats - I adore these shoes. However, I loathe cold feet & I have put them away over the winter. I long to spruce up my outfits with darling flats & sit Indian style in my work chair again. It's a casual office people - jeans & Indian style sitting is allowed.
9. Easter - I gained ever lasting life through Jesus on this holiday. To celebrate - I eat an entirely way too large hollow easter bunny. I love it every year!
10. My anniversary - we celebrate it on March 20th, the first day of spring. Every year it's a time to celebrate another year of love & the beautiful family we have created together.