Sunday, May 8, 2011

Things About My Mom...from my kids

These were too cute not to share.  They cracked Jade & I up.  They got some answers deadly accurate - oh my!  Thank you to their teachers - I am loving my gifts from the kids' this year - they are keepsakes for sure!

From Aubrie:
My mom's full name is:  Annie Reid
Her age:  I don't know, maybe 81
Her weight:  37
My mom's job is:  making jewelry and painting furniture
Her favorite food is:  supper
Her favorite color is:  red
Something my mom cooks that tastes really good is:  mashed potatoes, gravy, and fried chicken
We have fun when mom & I:  go to fun places like the Kids' Museum
When mom gets to relax, she likes to:  sleep
When the TV is on, mom really likes to watch:  Mommy shows
If I had LOTS of money, I would buy my Mom:  a van for Mother's Day



From Everett:
My mom's name is:  Mommy, or My mom doesn't have a name
She is:  "so tall"  years old
My mom has "white" hair and "brown" eyes.
Her favorite color is:  turquoise
Her favorite food is:  chicken noodles
When I am at preschool, my mom is:  working on computer
My favorite thing to do with m, mom is:  Work  (obviously you can tell we do too many projects!)


Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous Moms out there.  Also, a special thank you to my Mom - I love you more than you will know - you are fabulous!  And to my mother in law Ruby - you too are spectacular!  I am blessed with two great Moms that I am proud to call mine.  They are constant pillars of support & help when I need it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! Love this! 81? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang you are old enough to be my grama~ enjoy your mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite of the list is aubrie saying your favorite food is "supper" hahaha she kills me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails