Friday, February 19, 2010

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground

It's finally here - Everett is finally using the potty.

However, we have a different approach with this boy.  He's completely pantless.  With Aubrie we did the thick cotton training pants - worked like a charm.  Everett prefers to have his junk out in the open air.  He likes to "free ball" it if you will.

So be warned - if you come to visit you'll see full frontal nudity at my house from my son.


I'm cool with it.  As long as he's using the potty - I can handle naked.  I won't lie to you, I was a bit shocked to see him attempting the splits last night.  This was after Aubrie got home from dance class and was showing him her new skills.  I was really glad though that he didn't try the bridge back bend.  That may have been too much for me to handle.



His prize - when he's able to wear cotton underwear & is potty trained he gets a Thomas train set - woot woot!

Pray for me friends - that this weekend I can handle all the nudity without turning my head in laughter.  Also, that he makes it to the potty most of the time.



5 comments:

  1. awesome!!
    good luck trying not to laugh:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I'm nervous about my son. I heard that boys are harder and I was SPOILED with my daughter who did it early and SO easy...Your story is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. free ball.... hahahahaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I am dying with laughter when you talked about the backbend! haha Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my kinda guy, free spirited! What a precious family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails