Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Opening the walls of communication...

It's been 6 years since this happened.

Jade read my blog & was dying of embarassment!  He demanded I post a follow up blog.

You see all those years ago, he didn't mean a math compass, he meant a hiking magnetic compass!



It makes a lot more sense, still stupid, but a heck of a lot more sense than a math compass!

Now he knows why I thought it was so ridiculous, and now I understand why he thought it was completely logical!  Who knew 6 years later that my blog would make us finally discuss our stupidity!!

Oh and he was completely embarassed that I posted that he dropped the F bomb toward me because our pastor sometimes reads my blog.  My disclaimer is this, he cusses, it's true.  Not often, and rarely ever the F bomb, but in a fit of rage he loses his cool.  That however is the one and only time the F bomb was directed at me - if it happened again I'd beat him, literally!


4 comments:

  1. i can't believe you thought he meant the math compass. all those years ago when you said he was gonna figure it out with his compass I though....why can't that work? doesn't direct tv need to be facing south to work? when i read your blog i decided it didn't make any sense at all. anyway, it would seem we are all idiots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie~

    I've been reading your blog for a long time and this is my first time commenting. Tell Jade not to worry about the F bomb.......it happens to the best of us. That is what i love about your blog - you keep it real and you're hilarious. Love the
    antics of your kids...fun for me since mine are all grown up now. :-)

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post about the fight made me laugh...and I thought that it was only fair that you told the rest of the world that Jade is in fact, a lot like us & our husbands: people that do awesome things & occasionally lose our cool & do silly things. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I totally was with you on the math compass - the hiking compass never entered my mind. What we all enjoy about your blog is your honesty and ability to find humor in almost anything. Ann {{Ollie}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails