Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Day Fitness Challenge

I am kicking butt friends!  I just wrapped up my first 30 day shake down with my friend & Beachbody coach Lauren Knight.

I have had HUGE results!

The deal was exercise once a day, eat healthy, and do one meal replacement Shakeology shake a day.  Pretty simple, but with 3 kids the working out daily was hard at first.  We took pictures at the beginning, at day 15, and day 30.  It was in the photos that I saw serious changes and so quickly!  I am stoked.

Anyway, Lauren has extended this to a 60 day challenge for her team so I'm going to keep on trucking & see where I go.  I am now a Beachbody coach as well, mainly for the discount & the fact I love the products.  I am going to host my own 30 day shakedown starting August 15th!  If anyone is interested in joining and seriously changing their body in 30 days please email me at housethatjadebuilt@gmail.com.

Information on the Shakeology shakes can be found here.  I am seriously addicted to them!  The chocolate is great!  I mix mine with water, almond milk, peanut butter, instant coffee, & ice - it's like an iced chocolate coffee shake - delicious!  It cuts my cravings, keeps me full, gives me tons of energy, tastes great, and bonus it's very good for me!

Also, so you know why I started this journey here is Lauren's fitness you tube video.  I actually met her last June & started P90X and Shakeology because I was so inspired.  I dropped 7 pounds and tons of inches in that first month, and voila I was pregnant.  I apparently looked a bit too good - ha!  Then, when we found out about Ollie's health I fell off the health wagon.  Now that Ollie is healthy, it's time for me to shed this baby weight & realistically fit into my skinny jeans this fall! 




3 comments:

  1. can you add dawn boyle to your facebook group please sis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's your pictures? I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I want to see the pics too!! If it really works that well, I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails