Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cravings

Here is what I'm craving:


Super Hot Mozzarella Sticks - I've had them 5 times this month - I know right!

Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy - I make one helluva meal.

Multi grain Tostitos with shredded cheese microwaved a bit with a side of salsa.

Homemade popcorn in the popper with lots of salt & butter.

Pizza Hut Cheese pizza.

Grilled pineapple.

Regular lays chips with Prairie Farms French Onion Dip - yes the brand matters, a Subway Melt & chocolate chip cookies. 



When is lunch?  Oh I can just see the 60 pounds flying onto my body now.  So far I'm doing great with my weight gain - I do not know how.  For some reason I craved salads with Everett - with this baby it's all junk...


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a list! I craved tomatoes with Claire and I still gained weight, go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm currently loving milk duds. lucky for me connie is all about the junk food, so i get to sneek hers which guilts me into not eating the entire box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails