Thursday, January 7, 2010

Super Stocking

I about died on Christmas morning.  I opened up my stocking from Jade to find this...



Oh that is right - the original Labyrinth DVD.



Jade has never seen this movie.  Now that we are home all week - he's going to be enjoying some serious David Bowie with me.  He has no idea what he's in for!!

Does anyone else - beside my sisters - have a weird obsession/love of this crazy movie?  If so come join us - I make popcorn in a popper with lots of butter (jealous much!)


6 comments:

  1. This is so hilarious/freakish! Love it.

    And no, I've never seen it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE that movie! Haven't seen it in years though... and yes, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me of the babe!
    YES! My sisters and I LOVE this movie!!
    My husband - not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny - I've got it waiting in my Net Flicks queue. Also love Dark Crystal - you're a couple of years younger than me - you may not remember it. I watched the begining of Dark Crystal a couple of weeks ago, it's really pretty creepy for a Jim Henson production. But really - the Muppets (LOVE THEM) are pretty darn creepy too. You can tell drugs were involved in their creation :) Kinda like Yo Gabba Gabba, which I also love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails