Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Newest Blessing

I come from a very big family.  Not only is it big in numbers, but also kind of in size.  The Fox men really aren't tiny boys!  Anyway - that was off subject, but my family keeps growing.

I grew up with 2 sisters.  We are 5 years apart.  As I have grown up, I have also realized that they are truly my best friends.  I can not imagine my life with out them in it.  They are very special to me & I will forever protect them as much as I can!  My two sisters have also greatly blessed me with brothers.  I always wanted a brother, and never had one.  Now I can honestly say I have 2 brothers.  I know without a doubt they love us like family & I feel the same way about them.  They are wonderful men & adore my sisters.  It's all I could ask for.  Trust me as the oldest sister - I'm very protective so I was relieved that these men are truly in it for all the right reasons!

This summer - Maggie & Kylie gave me the greatest gift of all.  That's right - I am finally an Aunt!  I have also always wanted to be an Aunt!  They delivered the most beautiful, stunning, sweet natured little girl - Caroline "Carlie" JoAnn.  FYI - I am claiming for eternity the Ann is after me, even if it is not!


Seriously - how could you not melt over this baby girl?  She has jet black crazy hair & big blue eyes.  I can't put into words how shocked to this day I am that she has blue eyes.  Yes - Kylie has them, but no one else has them - we are all brown eyed girls.  I just expected a red haired brown eyed baby like Maggie.  She shocked me, but she's so beautiful.  I love her like my own two children!

Also - props to Nick Stephens for the stunning photography work.  He did have a beautiful model to work with though!!


4 comments:

  1. I agree she is a beautiful blessing :) and those photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a blessing and so beautiful. thank you for blogging about her, she is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is just the sweetest thing! Such a gorgeous little model! ;o) I am the youngest of 8 siblings, and became an Aunt in the 4th grade! I appreciate it much more now than I did back then, lets just say! There are 4 girls and 4 boys in my fam...what a blast growing up on a farm with someone to play with all the time! Beautiful photos, by the way! ~mary~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mary - 8 kids - that's awesome! I bet you had so much fun growing up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails