Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 already!?!

It's one of the biggest party days of the year!


I can't believe we are ringing in 2010 already! That means I've officially been out of high school 10 years - when and how did this creep up on me!?! I think this may make me officially "old"!


We will be partying in our pajamas tonight - at home - with the kids - on the couch - with an over sized bowl of buttery popcorn & a movie. We probably won't even see the image above - I never thought at age 18 I'd say this - but I don't even care!

Tomorrow we're off for an adventure - just me and the hubs! Hooray!

So anyone that is partying - be safe - get a DD - have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails