Tuesday, November 25, 2014

HUGE Holiday Sale!!!! Get Healthy for Christmas!!!



If you have been looking for some outrageous fitness deals for the holidays to jump start your New Years resolution - I have just what you need!  Our annual holiday sale kicks off TONIGHT 11/25 at 7 PM CST and runs through December 2nd!!!!  But don't wait - things will SELL OUT FAST!!!!


Holiday Promotion Link (Will NOT be a live link until the sale starts at 7 PM CST!!!):
https://www.TeamBeachbody.com/Shop/HolidaySpecials?referringRepId=282006 

Attached are images of our sale & as always I will be offering a free accountability group to coach you through the items of your choice!  Please contact me at anniereidfitness@gmail.com OR Facebook.com/AnnieMarieReid for details!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails