Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ultimate Reset - 21 Day Vegan Cleanse/Detox

So Tuesday the 27th I kicked off the Ultimate Reset for the 3rd time.  

Why?  I just have fallen off the wagon too many times to count this winter & spring.  I needed to refocus and this gives me just that - 21 days of focused meal plans & recipes to detox & cleanse my body so I can hit my workouts again with more energy & more excitement!

\
Day 1


What is it?  It's a 21 day whole foods vegan cleanse.  It kicks off with some eggs, salmon, chicken, and yogurt but after the first week it's a completely vegan diet.  It sounds miserable doesn't it?  It's honestly not.  I have huge portions - tons of clean food & solid recipes to get me through.  The toughest part is mental.  That clearing of the children's plates where there are left over goldfish just begging you to eat them.  And tossing them in the trash because they aren't on plan.  Oye that's always tough!



So what are the benefits?  For me I just as a whole feel a lot better.  I wake up without an alarm refreshed and ready to hit the ground running without coffee - it's amazing really!  I typically lose up to 10 pounds in 3 weeks - everyone loves a little weight loss & lack of belly bloat!



I'm also fairly certain I have some food intolerances - I feel so amazing after this then I quickly blow it and eat some gluten or dairy.  This time I'm going to work hard to pinpoint what foods are triggers for me after this reset so I can continue without them!


I included all the pictures & stats of my starting point.  So far I'm down 3 pounds & getting past the caffeine headache withdrawals - that part stinks!  I'm looking forward to feeling amazing & will be sharing some meals/supplements here soon!  Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails