Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ollie Update

I just got off the phone with STL Children's and feel much better about things.

We moved her blood work up to yesterday (the 24th).  Her numbers were improving but her Dr. wanted to have hematology take a look at it just in case.


Hematology doesn't feel that her numbers are a huge concern but to be cautious we are going to go in to see them and do some more blood work.  

I'm super thankful to live near a major hospital capable of taking care of my sweet girl & that they are proactive enough to take a second look to be sure all is well!

Keep praying but things are looking up!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope it's nothing!! Glad you've got people watching her back with you, though. She's a strong little girlie!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad that things are looking up and you're feeling better about the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad they are getting you in earlier. I don't know if I would be able to wait a month to find out more information. Still praying!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails