Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Real Stay At Home Mom

Let's be real for a second here - and some Moms out there may gasp in shock when I say this, but as a stay at home Mom - I can't wait to see book bags on these two again and a big bus pulling up my drive daily!

(2012)

Don't get me wrong - we have had an awesome summer together!

(2012)

But I'm ready for routine & ready for these two to go get their learn on!

(2012)

Ollie will still be with me 24/7 except when she goes to her preschool for early intervention - then you can find me at a Panera or Starbucks blissfully enjoying a coffee and some Internet time in peace & quiet and occasionally shopping the aisles of TJ Maxx and Target looking at whatever I want for however long I want!!  Whooooo baby! 14 days - but who is counting?!? 



4 comments:

  1. haha love this! I sned another off to school this year, down half my kids and the ones left at home NAP! Can't wait for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha as a teacher, I always find it so funny how excited the parents are at the beginning of the school year. I'm expecting my first baby in September so it'll still be a while until I am on the other side of it but you're right, it's routine that's missing all summer! That can make or break a kid! (and parent! ha!) Can't believe how big, and adorable, your kiddos are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look of your blog Annie. And being a stay at home mom is a lot of work, more so than a lot of people think. I used to get asked if I watched tv all day and what could I possibly be doing all day. Didn't watch much tv because I was busy with my kids, especially in the summers. First day of school was always a day to go out to lunch with my girlfriends and relax a bit. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails