Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Chronicles of Aubrie & Everett

The bigs went on an adventure this week with my camera...welcome to life through their eyes.  They took the pictures, I will chronicle it for them...

Shadows are still mysterious - thanks to Peter Pan.

100_5719

Max the rabbit can't be trusted - he has red eyes - never trust people with red eyes.

100_5669

When you venture out to the limits of where you are allowed to go in the yard without leaving the yard, the sky is truly bluer on the other side.

100_5672

and the house looks better this far away...

100_5673

The yard seems enormous when you are under 4' tall.

100_5676

Your brother is your very best friend, even if he's on your purple bike.

100_5683

Always, always, always, document the wasps' nests because you never know when they will do a surprise attack on you.

100_5690

Overfeed your cats & put them in the choke hold if they do not obey.

100_5701

Every legendary day includes a glamour shot of yourself!

*Sidenote - ha look at how strong her glasses are here!!*

100_5707

Stay out of the woods it's a rule - so just photograph them instead.

100_5708

You gotta admit girlfriend has good perspective here.

100_5709

Our favorite flowers!  Too bad they didn't pick them for their Mom.

100_5710

I spared you the hundreds of blurry random photos.  To be honest I'm quite shocked no one mooned the camera in this set - must be a new record for them!



4 comments:

  1. I love them. They are so lucky to live where they can roam the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for about two years now via The Boston Lady since I don't blog. I love your posts but this one finally made me comment. Aubrie does have a great eye and she got some wonderful shots of her best friend, Everett. I especially loved the one of him with the cats. thanks for sharing your family with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this, it was so cute. It really is interesting to stop and try to see the world through our childrens eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea Annie! Of course Aubrie has "the eye", she is your daughter, afterall. If your kids read "Bunnicula" when they get older they will NEVER, EVER trust a rabbit with red eyes. My daughter specifically looked for one without those eyes when she picked out her rabbit many years ago. I hope we will see many more posts from "their" perspective and your narration. Pretty soon they will provide that as well. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails