Saturday, September 17, 2011

Get Fit

I am putting together a BEACHBODY CHALLENGE group of 5 people.  I am only taking those who are willing to COMMITT & get SERIOUS about taking their life back & EARNING the body they want to ACHIEVE. 


You need to sign up by Sept 21st & we begin Oct 3rd. I will help you with eating, accountability, etc.



 We will also have a group support page on Facebook.  The programs will be: Insanity, P90X, or TurboFire. 

So if you are ready to lose 5lbs or 50 bring it on!!  You can do anything you put your mind to.  E-mail me for more details!  housethatjadebuilt@gmail.com  Prizes are involved!!



1 comment:

  1. I would join your new club but my will to live is greater than my desire to inflict torture on myself. I also don't want to have a coronary. I wish you all the luck in the world and am praying for you and Abbie the marathon runner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails