Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sewing Up A Storm

So the custom blankets have been rolling in.  I finished 3 today for some girlfriends of mine from High School.

They are pretty stinking cute!




They are very large - I use a yard of fabric!  They are perfect for a toddler or bigger child.  If you are shopping for a baby - think stroller blanket - but I have made smaller baby blankets as well.  The double minky fleece backing is super soft and cuddly.

For details email me at housethatjadebuilt@gmail.com.  I help pick out the perfect fabric for each blanket & go from there.

Here is my facebook fan site for all my sewing/jewelry creations :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails