Friday, December 3, 2010

Hollywood Studios

Our last day at Disney was split between Hollywood Studios & Magic Kingdom.  Hollywood Studios was OK, but for kids like Everett it was just too much sitting & watching shows & very scheduled.  So we hung out awhile - saw what we wanted and headed back to our favorite spot!


My kids LOVED Chip & Dale.  Lots of kisses and hugs were done here.


The day wouldn't be complete without a pose by Aubrie.


The 3D Muppet show was one of her favorites.


And Grandma Janie's too!


I was so tired I honestly fell asleep!  I'm worn out and ready for my own bed, but I wish my bed was here!


Everett, like I said was rubbing his head on Jade's head.  He loved it.


After a long day the Monorails were down and we rode the ferryboat back to land.  Aubrie proclaimed it was one of her favorite things!



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have had a complete visit. Next time you come the kids will be older and into totally different things so it will all seem new again. I'm a big fan of the Muppet show as well. Ann {{Ollie}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!! We still haven't done Disney. You'll be glad your daughter made you take all those photos:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails