Friday, July 2, 2010

FOR SALE!!

Our first project is officially ON THE MARKET!  I never dreamed I would stage a house for sale, but through Ethel Edith we did it!  The bathroom, bonus room, kitchen, living room, master bedroom, & outdoor spaces have all been staged & are ready to sell this place! 

I couldn't be more excited because they are an amazing family & this house is so cute!  They were truly a joy to work for!  I don't think it this baby will be on the market for long!!  So if you are looking for a family home locally it's a MUST see, or if you need a great vacation home by an amazing lake check it out!

Click here to see more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails