Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daddy - O

Happy Birthday to the BEST Dad ever!




Seriously Dad - you need a shirt that says best dad ever because it's a fact!  Today he is 51, so he's kind of old, but he can still out lift any of our husbands!  He's tough & strong, sentimental, there for you when you need him, and honest nearly to a fault.  He inspires & mentors and provides for every one of us above and beyond what he should.  I don't tell him enough, but I love him to pieces.  I have one heck of a Dad!

PS - we SERIOUSLY need to take some new pictures of you b/c I'm using the same ones over and over.



1 comment:

  1. Seriously need new pictures! As FPFG says What is with my Barbie arms! I didn't have a huge purse to hide them with !! your dad is the cutest though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails