Sunday, May 9, 2010

Get The Scoop

For all my curious friends - our show was a huge success!  We had a great time and visited with some amazing people.  Even LeAnn from Vintage Sassy came to meet us - and ladies - she's FABULOUS in person!!  If you want to see some shots of our show click here.  I'll be posting more soon :)

Since it's Mother's Day I just want to thank my Mom.  Without her so much of what I have and who I am wouldn't be the same.  For her help yesterday - I can't thank her enough.  That lady is good!  She can stage and restage her butt off & it's always impressing, creative, and outside the box.  She wows me!


I also want to thank my mother in law Ruby.  She created and raised the perfect son that is now my husband.  I'm proud to be his wife & proud to call her my mother in law.

I am very blessed.  I got a wonderful hand stamped bracelet from Maggie from my kids today, orange roses from the hubs - gorgeous by the way, and some too cute for words homemade treasures from my Aubrie Grace.  She also told me they bought me a car - she doesn't understand that "Just Kidding" in that case is sad for her Mom.  I would like a new car!!

Oh and Mags - Happy 1st Mother's Day to you!  I'm proud of you sis - you're one heck of a Mama!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day.... you have a beautiful family !

    gena in nj
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gets me every stinking time! i'm an emotional wreck. you need a new family photo. you're a wonderful mama too. even though i could strangle your kids at times, i love them like my little caroline. they are precious and will always melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell me this, Annie Banannie - how much do you love me??????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think you guys are pretty fabulous too!! I had a blast at your sale. I can't wait to show off all my treasures. I went to Walmart today and bought 8 cans of spray paint, wait till you see what I've done:) You and your mama were my inspiration!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails