I thought since it is Thanksgiving - except in my home - I would share with my devoted readers the 10 top things I'm thankful for in my life:
1. My salvation - because I believe in Jesus - I will have an eternal life.
2. My husband - I have loved him and grown up with him since age 14. We think alike, we laugh alot, we bicker, but we always have fun together. We are a team & I look forward to a lifetime with him. Plus - he built my house. He's handy, and he's not too hard on the eyes! As my family says - he's Man Pretty. He is the only thing that helps when I have a bad day. Super cheesy, but he completes me.
3. My kids - they stress me out. They don't always appreciate me, and they create a lot of work. However, they make me so happy. Their actions & words never fail to crack me up. So many nights I have to turn my head at the dinner table to laugh at their inappropriate antics - I can't help it! They are super sweet & I love that they still love to kiss & hug. Everett just started to say I love you on his own. Your own babies melt your heart. I never dreamed being a Mom would be this great, but it is!
4. My Mom & Ruby my mother in law - They keep my kids 4 days a week. They rotate days and spend all day wiping butts, picking up toys, and cleaning up the house. They provide endless hours of entertainment & educational learning for my two kids. Since I can't be home full-time they are the next best thing. Shoot they raised me and Jade & did a great job! My kids wouldn't be 1/4 of who they are today without these two amazing women. My kids are crazy, loud, hysterical and over the top - much like these two Moms! They do anything for Jade & I and I don't think they have any idea how grateful we are to have them in our lives!
5. My Dad - he's one tough man. He's big and strong, but he's such a sweet heart. He treats my mom like a princess - love notes and everything - people would shocked to hear that. He is a farmer & has work ethic like no one I know. He can do any job all by himself, but he truly enjoys mentoring young boys and turning them into helpful men - just like my hubby & brother in laws. He's a great grandpa & I couldn't be more lucky to have him in my life. As he has said many a times - he'd walk through a mower blade for us girls - there is an actual tractor title of what that thing is called, but I can't remember it - and he truly would. *Jade's Dad Rick is fantastic too - I'm also thankful for him*
what an old picture of them, but they are still just as weird
melissa center, Elly at the right - they are too pretty!