Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions

2012 is our year!

We are going in strong & excited for our sweet family!

Very soon Jade turns 32
We head South to Florida for a much needed vacation & plan to hug on Mickey & Minnie too
We celebrate Ollie Faith's 1st birthday!!!
We celebrate 8 years of marriage
I turn 30 - what?!?
We celebrate Ollie's one year heart hero day!
Everett will be 5 & Aubrie Grace 7
It'll be 5 years in our beautiful home

We've had a rough go this year & are really looking forward to a year of big celebrations!


My resolutions:
Date my husband much much more because he makes me happy
Wear smaller pants, yes even smaller pants
Help more people start healthy lifestyles - I addicted to it!
Live for the moment - savor today because tomorrow my kids are a day older


Happy New Year dear friends - may God bless you abundantly in the coming year!!

~Annie

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year beautiful family! I wish you love, health and happiness in 2012. Enjoy the Disney trip. Postcard please! Hee Hee
    I need to change my lifestyle this new year. We already walk/run but at our age it is tough keeping that weight off! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Love you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Annie! You have a lot to look forward to. Hope I get to see you all while you are here. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 32! and his gift hasn't arrived yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. And God bless YOU, Annie! I'm glad a vacation is in your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resolutions! Happy New Year, from ours to yours! And, I am 32, so 30 seems so young!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails