Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

This girl is happy 99% of the time.


I'm not talking about your regular happy either...


I'm talking filled with glee to the point you clasp your hands in happiness all day long!


It's been said people with Down Syndrome suffer from it.


Do you think she's suffering?


Heck no - baby girl is rocking that extra chromosome.


She's finally feeling better and I'm loving her big eyes.


She's absolutely gorgeous and looks so much like her brother & sister!


She's learning something new everyday.  Now she can wave!!


I just look at her and think how lucky are we?


You know you want to kiss those chubby cheekers of hers!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, so glad she's feeling better. :D

    Such a gorgeous smile and yay, a wave, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie,
    You are so lucky to have that happy gal to enjoy everyday! She is such a beautiful little lady. Seeing her sweet pictures brightens my day! And random question: What eyeshadow are you wearing? I want it b/c it looks great!
    ~ Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable :) I love that happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I wanna kiss/bite those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!!!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to change the world
    www.onetinystarfish.blogspot.com - my personal blog, special needs month

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to seeing Ollie's smile because it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 2nd pic reminds me so much of your mom it isn't funny! The last pic is all your dad....but that may be bc every time we get together Stu and John like to lay on the floor and do their stretches and have a plank off. Ha. And pic #6 is about the most precious thing I've ever seen! Those cheeks and button nose= adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails