Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Angels

I have two more Christmas Angels to blog about today.

Daniel is half way to his Christmas goal of $1,000 - help him reach that goal!!


and Abigail who is also half way to her Christmas goal of $1,000.


Please if you can donate, make a gift to their fund.  They are beautiful kiddos just like my Ollie Faith patiently waiting to be loved and adored!

Here is a link to the fundraising efforts of their Christmas warriors - they are selling blankets to help bring these babies their families.

And if you can't donate - PRAY, POST, SHARE!  Ignorance is bliss, but don't let your eyes be shut to this need anymore.




3 comments:

  1. I found 4 more pictures of Ollie (from RR, not your Ollie ;) Ask Denaze for them, he's mighty handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Thank you Annie! I'll forward you those pics when I get home tonight or at work if I can ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails