Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Angels

I have two more Christmas Angels to blog about today.

Daniel is half way to his Christmas goal of $1,000 - help him reach that goal!!


and Abigail who is also half way to her Christmas goal of $1,000.


Please if you can donate, make a gift to their fund.  They are beautiful kiddos just like my Ollie Faith patiently waiting to be loved and adored!

Here is a link to the fundraising efforts of their Christmas warriors - they are selling blankets to help bring these babies their families.

And if you can't donate - PRAY, POST, SHARE!  Ignorance is bliss, but don't let your eyes be shut to this need anymore.




4 comments:

  1. I found 4 more pictures of Ollie (from RR, not your Ollie ;) Ask Denaze for them, he's mighty handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Thank you Annie! I'll forward you those pics when I get home tonight or at work if I can ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a appreciable that you Find jobs
    are too good to manage your blog because actual meaning of blog dies if irrelevant comments remain for long timescience article
    .For good post knowledge based comments should be written so that people can learn from this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails