Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thankful Easter

I am thankful that God gave his only son for our salvation.  We are so unworthy, and still HE loves us.
I am thankful to live in a country where I can practice my religion and not be persecuted or oppressed.
I am thankful for a husband that is my best friend & that makes me a better wife daily.


I am thankful for Aubrie Grace.  She is so smart.  She tells the best stories & sings like a canary, sort of.
I am thankful for Everett Mason.  He loves me unconditionally & gives the best hugs.
I am thankful for Ollie Faith.  Her smile melts my heart & through her I have been transformed.


I am thankful for my parents, they have raised me to know right from wrong & how to be a good mother & wife.
I am thankful for my sisters, and that they have become my very best friends.
I am thankful for my brother - in - laws, I now really have brothers that I love like blood.
I am thankful for Caroline JoAnn.  She makes me laugh daily & she's a big sweet heart.


I am thankful for my friends, they destress me when I need it most & know my heart even though we may not visit for far too long.
I am thankful for all of my family - it is big & their humor & love surrounds us constantly.
I am thankful for my home.  It's not just a house, it's a place full of joy & love.


I am thankful for my church, it has taught me so much, and my walk with Jesus is closer because of it.
I am thankful for St. Louis.  It is there that Ollie's heart will become healthy. 
I am thankful for modern medicine & living in a country where it can be obtained.


I am thankful for belly laughs, children's giggles, and food on the table. 

My house is full of so much this Easter, I couldn't be more thankful!




1 comment:

  1. So cute matching outfits!
    but baby Ollie is the center of attention in the picture. So BEAUTIFUL!
    I love reading and watching the pictures of blogs when Easter is around because, living in Mexico, you don't really get to do that. I've never painted eggs. But well someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails