Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prayers for Vada

Through blogging I have made many friends.

Some of the greatest help emotionally through this process with Ollie have been other blogging mothers who have or are experiencing the same things.

My sweet friend Tara has been a treasure to me.  So many helpful e-mails & I can never thank her enough for her kind words when I was having a rough day.  No one truly gets it like these other mothers do.


Tara has 3 girls that are precious.  Her youngest, Vada, will be having her heart surgery mid-May.  I ask you to pray for Vada & feel free to blog about her, or add her prayer button to your blog.  I know Tara would greatly appreciate it!


I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.   1 Samuel 1:27


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails