Monday, January 7, 2013

Living With A Persistent Heart

 
They told us you would be different. They told us you would change our lives. They gave us lists of things you would be delayed in. They told us all the ways you would not match up to your peers.

What they failed to mention is that you would be different in all the best ways. That you would change our lives for the better. That you would work harder than all your friends to do the little thi...ngs you do. That every small milestone would become a big celebration. That you would stand out among your peers because your amazing personality & drive to succeed.
 


 People tend to focus on the can'ts, won'ts, never gonnas in life. You my dear are living proof that a persistent heart always triumphs!! I hope that I can be more like you every day of my life.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sp very glad to see you posting again....Now if only I could get back to it as well lol <3 you and that precious little Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is too cute!! Loved this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails