Monday, July 12, 2010

Where's Waldo

OK I'm really alive, but I've been BUSY!

Jade & I painted two bathrooms this weekend (hint the tan went to Arugula & the pink went to Crusoe  blue) and oh my gosh I LOVE them!  I can't wait to share. 

We also redid the playroom & it's fabulous!  So organized & much more eye appealing.  So I promise for those of you who read me for my house - I have new fun stuff coming soon!

However, we have a busy week.  My best friend Elly & her family are in town and staying with us.  Then I have our ten year class reunion Saturday night & I'm hosting a family barbecue for our classmates Friday at my house - so busy busy & very excited about the week. 

I'll get you pictures soon :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooooooohhhh...can't wait to see all your transformations. Whew! You do have a busy week.

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails