Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kids' / Guest Bath Goes Fabulous!

I had updated the kids' / guest bathroom recently.  However, when we built I painted it tan.  Here is the before.  Tan isn't me, so I recently talked my wonderful husband into repainting.  We went with a bright emerald / jade green called Arugula 91322 from Color Place (Wal-Mart).  I'm just in love with the bathroom.  It relates so much more to the rest of my house now & my funky signs just pop against the wall.

.

I at first was a bit unsure of red accents with the green because that makes everyone think of Christmas - but I like it.


I love all my hilarious signs & the old print on the wall.


Perfectly placed above the TP - this sign is one of my favorites!



9 comments:

  1. i LOVE it! so much more you:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love it! And I don't think of Christmas at all, it is a very different green than Christmas green:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I didn't think of Christmas until you mentioned it. I think if it were a different color green maybe...but it looks great Annie. So much more you. Hope you and the little one are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green looks fabulous! The tan definately did not match with the rest of the house. I too didn't think of Christmas until you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME ! Those signs are the best - what fun finds ! This is a room the kids will remember and tell THEIR kids about !

    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a good laugh in les toilettes! Your great sense of humor and creativity show in this remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! And it does fit your house well. I don't think that particular color of green and the red remind me of Christmas at all...they look good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, so much more you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bathroom cracks me up- just loving the signs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails