Thursday, July 8, 2010

Showing The World

Well it's official.  Today I am 8 weeks pregnant...or that is what I think.


My baby still looks alienish & is the size of a pinto bean.


My uterus is the size of a grapefruit - or that's what my book says - I have to admit I can't see it so I really don't know!

Most Moms do not show yet.  However, I am unique.  I am short waisted and having my third baby.  So I am packing QUITE the belly all of the sudden.  One day it was flat (or flat for me) and the next day - Ta Da - baby gut or to most people it looks like what Jade calls a pus gut - nice I know!

Next Friday the 16th is the big day.  I get an ultrasound & a head count.  Since my Mom is a twin, my brothers were twins, and two of my first female cousins on my Mom's side have twins - the chances are high for me.  *Twins pass down on the women's side of the family & fraternal twins are genetic - 3 of the 4 sets were fraternal in 2 generations*   I'd be thrilled to have twins, but I'll also be a bit shocked, but God has a plan right!





Oh and I do feel pretty good.  I'm more tired now, a little sick feeling at times, and definitely moody.  So really pray for my Jade because he's the one that has to deal with sweet little old me!

5 comments:

  1. I am so moody too and my poor husband felt my crazy wrath this morning. It gets better, though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins run in my hubby's family.. His two brothers are identical twins..

    Can't wait to hear what your dr. says.. whether there's one or two inside there!

    Have a great day Annie! Be easy on Jade now!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's twins, I just know it:) Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I am so happy to be able to follow your journey with you. I don't know if it's because of you or what, but I have had waaaaay to many pregnancy/labor/baby dreams the last few weeks, lol! and no, it is NOT possible, haha...

    Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails