Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beachbody

Well friends I've been working out for about 2 months now so I thought I should update on my progress.

I have officially lost 11 pounds! 

I am excited!  11 pounds in 2 months is a lot. 


So what are my goals? 

Well I'd like to lose 12 more pounds!!  I also want to start a FREE once a week fitness club in Shelbyville.  Why?  Well because I need the accountability.  If I have friends that know I'm working out it pushes me to continue.  I don't want to show up once a week and then be embarassed that I didn't work out the rest of the week.  So it pushes me to workout daily.  Also, because I'm a stay at home Mom.  I don't have the extra cash for a gym membership so working out in my house makes sense.  Free is always good for me :)



I am officially a beachbody coach now.  I love the programs, I love Shakeology, and I get a 25% discount now because I coach.  So it was a no brainer.  It is another way for me to stay accountable & I get to help my friends when they want to know how to transform their bodies.  I have been loving it!

It's a one day at a time process to get healthy.  Unfortunately there isn't a magic pill, it's all hard work when you do push play & then eating healthy the rest of the time.  I finally feel like I have this under control and my last pictures I snapped showed me amazing results as did the scale. 

I am so excited to see where I am in 2 more months!  I am hoping by Christmas that I need all new clothes!






If anyone is interested in any beachbody program or Shakeology - message me on facebook or housethatjadebuilt@gmail.com - I would LOVE to help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails