Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Gift I Adore

It seriously doesn't take much to thrill me.  I'm very easy to please!

I told you my Grandma Toots made each family a stocking this year.  She spent days working on embellishing our stockings with yo yos she handmade, buttons, and other trinkets. 



To say I LOVE mine is an understatement.  I kept hoping my family got the red one with all the yo yos.  Some people probably think it's tacky because it's far from Pottery Barn or anything in the stores, but oh my gosh I was seriously thrilled.  It's totally me, and made by my Grandma!  I want her to make me 4 more so we each have one next year.  It's fabulous, and one of my most favorite gifts!!

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE !

    Merry Christmas, sweet Annie.... I know the coming year will bring you ALL joy !

    gena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore yo-yos and completely envy your luck in receiving such a special gift. Anything made by hands we love is a gift to be treasured always. Best wishes for the New Year, I will be following the story that will be Ollie's in the upcoming months. She is blessed to have such a special family. Ann {{Ollie}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow I lost track of you, and found you today!

    happy new year
    let's chat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails