Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Prayer Request for a Sweet Girl!

Through all the heartache & fears Jade & I have had with Ollie, new friends have been made online with people I have never met.  I have received so many e-mails from other Moms who have had similar life experiences with their children in their pregnancies or now that their babies are born.  They know what we're feeling, and they wanted to reach out and share their stories with me.  They have great inspiring and often times difficult to read stories.  They are amazing women.

One of my new friends that I hope to one day meet needs prayers.  Her name is Tara & her daughter Vada is in Peoria.  Vada's heart isn't doing so good, and they need all the prayers they can get. 

Here is a link to Tara's blog where you can see the great love that is shared in their home.  Pray hard for them because I know they need all the strength they can get right now.


2 comments:

  1. Praying! Also hoping that Princeton isn't too far from where you are as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I posted a prayer request on the sidebar of my blog for Vada and her family.. I have them in my thoughts and prayers also..

    Have a good one!
    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails