Monday, November 15, 2010

An Elfing Good Time

This handsome man is transforming tonight.  He's going to be my elf!  Then, I'm going to sing like Buddy the Elf - I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU to him!


He's helping me put up the tree & Christmas decorations since I'm so worn out.  He's going to deck the halls, watch the Grinch, and sing Christmas carols tonight.  I can't WAIT!  He usually gets the heck out of dodge & I do this work alone, but since my pigs are swollen & none of my shoes fit - he feels sorry for me & he's joining my team!

He is the best!  We leave for vacation soon & we must have the decor up before we return so when we get back in December - we return to a beautiful winter wonderland!!  It's my favorite holiday & I have WAY too much stuff for Christmas - I'm going small this year, but it's still going to be terrific!


3 comments:

  1. I love getting ready for Christmas; especially the excuse to watch Peanuts and Garfield. We too need to decorate before December since we are Florida bound for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh...... I'm afraid I'm not able to get into Xmas this early! I'm just wrapping my head around thanksgiving!
    I do think your hubby is being absolutely wonderful and hope that you have a wonderful too. I'm so happy that you came by to visit - my daughter had heart surgery when she was 4 and she is 11 now and on the jump rope team. Whatever happens, I hope that my blog can be helpful to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, how smart to get it all set up before you leave. You will certainly all get into the holiday spirit while you are at WDW and then it will be there waiting for you when you get home. Smart, smart, smart. I hope you have the best time. Hope you still have my number if you need anything. Ann {{Ollie}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails