Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh Be Still My Heart...

Today my beautiful baby boy is three.  He was born at 4:00 PM and he was a whopping 8 pounds 11 ounces & 21 inches long.  He was very chubby and the easiest baby in the world - so laid back which is the opposite of now.

I can not believe it.  Where does the time go?  When I just had Aubrie Grace as my baby - I was naive.  I thought I only wanted girls.  Remember it's all I ever knew with 3 sisters & a baby girl.  I was so wrong!  Then, I had Everett and I just can't imagine my life with out him.  He adores me more than any other person in the world.  I am always his favorite - I fear for his poor wife already!

He's wild & crazy.  He thinks he's the funniest kid around, and sometimes he is.  He never stops wiggling or moving & he says he has crazy legs.  He's a bit rough & all boy.  He loves his sister, and also loves to fight with her.  He's all about the farm & his John Deere Gator.  He also likes to paint his finger & toenails much to his fathers dismay.  He's just a blessing in every single way.  

Enjoy a very very small photo sampling of my baby boy growing up.


Everett Mason
(Named Everett after my Grandfather & Mason after Jade's Grandfather Aubrey Mason)
1 Month Old

Trying on big sisters glasses.  I'd guess around 2 months based on the horrible acne he had for awhile.

He was about one and a half here & he has the most beautiful eyelashes and eyes.  He was watching TV - he loves the TV.

This was around a year and a half as well.  He LOVED the City Museum in St. Louis - it's a great time with kids!

Around 2 - Loving the pedal tractor from Pa Stuart.

Laughing so hard at the Magic House Children's Museum in St. Louis.  I love when he laughs this hard.  Belly laughs are the best.

This is him just this week.  His eyebrows are serious the best.  They are expressive & when he uses them - which is all the time - I have to turn away to laugh.

In the next year Everett starts preschool & becomes a big brother.  I know 3 will be an amazing year for him and I can't wait to see what is in store for our family!



3 comments:

  1. Those eyes! So soulful...he is such a cutie!

    Happy Birthday to Everett!!!

    ~mary~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie, he is such an adorable little boy! He's full of it, but then he's supposed to be cuz he's a boy!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you little one and Happy Birthday !!!!!


    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails