Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting back to me

I haven't posted in awhile about me.  A year ago in July Ollie was healthy, but I was not.  I was overweight.  I wore a size 14.  We were beyond broke.  Life was not easy.  And I had poured all of me into being a great mommy.  I realized it was time to take a little back for me.  I feel like God again blessed us with an amazing opportunity for me to continue staying home, to have extra income, and to get our entire family healthy! 

It was Beachbody.   It was a life altering lifestyle change!  I needed it!  I worked on me diligently.  I sweat, measured, weighed, cheered, jumped, ached but I got there!  35 lbs lighter I now wear a size 4.

But even better I found my niche!  I'm an entrepreneur.   I'm my own CEO.  And I get paid to help people do what I did.  It blows my mind!  I make half my old fulltime income.  I work a little each day.  I build friendships.  I pray for people.  I encourage and build them up.  I hold them accountable.  For all this, which is my personality anyway, I get rewarded!  I'm on my 4th vacation this year...insane!!  And paid for by Beachbody...even better!  Im ten toes up by the pool now!

I got Annie back.  Im a better wife, happier Mom, healthier friend now.  I feel fulfilled!!!  I just wanted to share this today because as Moms we pour ourselves out out out but do we take time to fill our own cup?  Usually not so find what makes you,  you!  Embrace the hell out of it!

And if you need help email me housethatjadebuilt@gmail.com or facebook.com/areid1982 -  I want to help you, let me!



9 comments:

  1. And your inspiring! Have a great vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your inspiring! Have a great vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that Beachbody pays for all your jaunts! That makes everything even more awesome! Rock it babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you! You inspired me to lose the fat. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Annie.. I think its great. I was surprised you dont have an ad or something on the side of your blog for it. You look great. ( saw pic of you on blog with that cutie Ciff. :)



    erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, you are so deserving of this success. You have worked hard and I have enjoyed following with your progress. I know I keep saying I'm going to do it, and I am. Gotta do it for yourself, that's the key. {{Hugs}} Ann P.S. Did you LOVE Dana Point?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so amazing! I have Insanity and i've started it a few times. When i stuck with it for a whooping 2 weeks I was seeing a difference but then I got Hand foot mouth disease (thanks kids) and had to stop and am having a hard time getting back into it because my support group in done. How do you stay motivated?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is fantastic!! I would LOVE to be a size 14:) So would my husband:) After nine pregnancys and eight healthy babies and the last two were c-sections I am sooooooo fat I just can't seem to get with the program. I have been walking every day and when I am done I can't walk as my feet kill. Oh to have the motovation like you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails