Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Throwback Tuesday - say what?!

I'm breaking the rules and doing Throwback Tuesday because I like it and I do what I want.

So I'm going to share with you my first blog ever!  

Here is what I wrote about the fabulous Aubrie Grace that is now 7 1/2 years old...

at the time this all went down she was going on 4...and clearly she was pretty kick A back then too!


"So to get down to it - you want some funny today? Well here is the scoop. I have 2 kids that are named Aubrie & Everett. Yes they have old people's names, but that's because we ADORED our grandparents and spread the love to our kids. Aubrie is almost 4 and Everett recently turned 2. Well this summer when Aubrie was 3 1/2 she had a good one. I seriously mean it was hilarious! I actually keep a notebook to write down these funny kid moments so I can't forget them b/c I will forget - it happens already!


Well here's the story. Jade was being outrageous about something. So when he went outside to grill our dinner I said Aubrie your Daddy is a ridiculous man & thought nothing of it. I then went in our bedroom to put away laundry when Jade comes in all worked up. He said what did you tell your daughter about me? Well this had been about 10 minutes later so I have no idea what he's talking about. Apparently when he came in the house from outside, Aubrie stated - Daddy you are a dickless man! Talk about mispronounciation! PRICELESS! I couldn't have planned it better! To this day it's one of the funniest most shocking things she has ever said. I think that is why we had kids - to make us laugh and share our stories with others!"

Still by far my favorite story & my favorite come back to him in times where I want to make him laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words & support! I love hearing from you & read each and every comment you leave for me! ~Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails