Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
As 2009 winds down - I thought I'd share my top ten moments of the year in no particular order.
1. I became an Aunt! Caroline was born - I adore Maggie's baby as my own. She's absolutely stunning!
2. Jade quit his job to open Hammond & Reid Land Surveying Ltd. - very exciting!
3. Jade & I celebrated 5 years of marriage! I believe every year should be celebrated as a commitment to each other & a bigger year of love!
6. A big decision was made - my sisters & I jumped into the junking business with Ethel Edith. We can't wait for 2010 so you can see what we're made of!
7. Everett has started potty training - on his own free will! I wish this said Everett IS potty trained, but it's a start! He's a stubborn boy!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
*All images are from Google Images or Flickr*
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
But - I'm just sure watching these dancers that I can do what they do! So in my mind I visualize myself doing the Samba - and well I'm quite good! God made these hips for some reason must be to shake them right!